Women can achieve elegant, glamorous, effortless beauty with our treatments.
Top Ten Reasons We are the BEST Plastic Surgery Practice for You!
Ten reasons we are the best plastic surgery practice for you
- We care. We care about you, and we care about your cosmetic goals. We will listen to what you want, and give you exactly that.
- We are artists by nature. Plastic surgery is an art, and to shape, sculpt, and form the body, it takes talent.
- We are meticulous. You will be in the hands of staff that pays extremely close attention to every aspect of your plastic surgery experience—from your first consultation to your last follow-up.
- We have our own plastic surgery centers. Both offices—East Columbus and Dublin—have a state and nationally certified operating room. This means that you will not have to travel to a separate operating facility, and will be cared for by staff who is trained in plastic surgery, specifically, as opposed to a hospital.
- Your safety is our number one priority. You will be cared for with the best and latest practices, and will be under the care of our anesthesiologist Dr. Gretchen Hollingsworth the whole time you are in surgery.
- Our doctors are the best trained plastic surgeons in the Columbus, Ohio area. You’re getting the best of the best here at CIPS in every way; experience, track record, and bedside manner.
- We perform a lot of surgery. We have over two decades of experience, and Dr. Bivik Shah performs more cosmetic plastic surgery than any other plastic surgeon in the Columbus area.
- You don’t have to worry about crazy hospital infections. You will never come in contact with, be next to, or in the same room as someone who has any sort of infection. While anything can happen during any type of surgery, the chances of a patient catching a severe infection is extremely low in our surgery centers.
- Convenient location—we have two locations so that we’re never far from you. We have an office on the East side of Columbus, and in Dublin.
- Our doctors are available 24/7. If you have any issues or questions after hours, you will always have access to a doctor on call.