Women can achieve elegant, glamorous, effortless beauty with our treatments.
Get Instant Free Access To:
Fresh Beauty Trends Exclusive Promotions & VIP Events New Product Announcements
Botox Injections Columbus
Botox Cosmetic, Dysport & Xeomin erase facial wrinkles without surgery or downtime!
Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, & Xeomin injectables for facial wrinkles, excessive sweating and non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
Why chose us for your Botox Cosmetic, Dysport & Xeomin treatments for facial lines?
Because botox injections are so safe and effective for treating facial lines, many people underestimate the skill, training and knowledge of anatomy that is required to get the best results. It is easy to take a weekend course on botox and start treating patients. Unfortunately, this approach does not give you the best outcomes and can lead to unfavorable results or even complications from botox injections. At the Columbus Institute of Plastic Surgery, you can feel confident that you are being treated by doctors with the best training in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery. Their experience and skill is what determines if you get an OK result or a great result. Remember, this is your face and you shouldn't cut corners!
What is Botox Cosmetic, Dysport & Xeomin?
- Botox Cosmetic, Dysport & Xeomin are FDA approved prescription medicines that are injected to help to relax the muscles of facial expression thereby erasing your wrinkles without surgery.
- Botox has been FDA approved and in clinical use since 2002 for frown lines between the eyebrows and for smile lines or "crows feet." Dysport is FDA approved for frown lines and forehead lines. Xeomin was recently approved for frown lines.
- It is the most popular cosmetic treatment performed everyday due to its safety and effectiveness. Millions of patients have been treated for facial wrinkles safely and with excellent results
How do Botox Cosmetic, Dysport & Xeomin work?
- The medication is a purified protein that relaxes the muscle that it is specifically injected.
- Over the years, repeated frowning and squinting of the muscles of facial expression causes wrinkles of the face
- In treating facial wrinkles, your surgeon first numbs the area with ice or topical numbing cream, then carefully injects only the muscles and the areas that are causing facial wrinkles.
- It begins to relax the muscle over 1-2 days and reaches the full effect by 2 weeks after treatment
How long do Botox Cosmetic, Dysport & Xeomin last?
- Botox, Dysport and Xeomin show excellent improvement in facial wrinkles for about 4 months in the average patient, the results start wearing off by month 5 and are gone by month 6.
- When used to treat hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating, the results can last for 6-20 months depending on the dose of medication used to treat the area.
Are Botox Cosmetic, Dysport & Xeomin safe?
- In cosmetic applications like treating facial wrinkles and lines, Botox, Dysport & Xeomin are extremely safe.
- Millons of patients have these treatments with excellent results and no side effects
- The most often side effects these treatments are minor bruising and redness at the side of injection which is usually temporary, incomplete treatment and uncommonly lid drooping in patients with a condition called eyelid ptosis.
What kind of results can I expect to get from Botox Cosmetic, Dysport & Xeomin?
- In experienced hands, botox injections consistently delivers excellent results with little to no side effects.
- You can expect softening or complete smoothing of facial wrinkles or lines of facial expression depending on the severity of the lines
- You will have an excellent result for about 4 months and then you can expect gradual recurrence of the lines by month 6
- This treatment can help to prevent facial lines from getting worse with repeated treatment
- Your facial lines are never made worse by the injections, even if you stop…you just go back to your baseline
What areas can I get Botox Cosmetic, Dysport & Xeomin?
- Botox is FDA approved for facial wrinkles or frown lines between the eyebrows and smile lines. It is also approved for excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis of the armpits.
- Dysport is FDA approved for facial wrinkles or frown lines between the eyebrows and the forehead
- Xeomin is FDA approved for facial wrinkles or fown lines between the eyebrows.
- The FDA allows treatment of other areas of the face or body if your doctor feels that the benefits of the treatment outside what it is approved for outweigh the risks. This is called "off-label" use.
For additional information about Botox Cosmetic, Dysport or Xeomin, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org