Women can achieve elegant, glamorous, effortless beauty with our treatments.
You’ve tried EVERYTHING! Dieting, exercise, creams, and everything in between. Coolscuplting is a great choice!! Click here for Testimonials about Coolsculpting!
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive non-surgical treatment for the reduction of fat through freezing. This procedure uses selective cryolipolysis to contour trouble areas of the body. Selective cryolipolysiswas first used by Harvard scientists R. Rox Anderson and Dieter Manstein.
Why Do People Get CoolSculpting?
Low self-esteem is a problem that haunts many people. Often, low self-esteem is caused by how people perceive their appearance. Many individuals desire a sculpted and aesthetically pleasing body. Unfortunately, in some cases, no amount of diet and exercise can help to get rid of those last few inches of stubborn fat.
This is where CoolSculpting comes in. CoolSculpting can remove excess stubborn fat without the need for surgical intervention. This means no scars, no incisions, no scalpels, no stitches, and no frustrating and painful downtime.
What Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to freeze stubborn fat cells under the skin while preserving the health of the surrounding cells.The frozen fat cells are destroyed and then naturally eliminated by the body over time. This results in reduction of the volume of the treatment area.
When you lose weight with diet and exercise, you only reduce the number on the scale and not the number of fat cells in your body. Fat cells only get smaller during these methods. By destroying the fat cells with CoolSculpting, we create permanent fat loss.
Candidates for CoolSculpting
The CoolSculpting procedure is not recommended for women who are pregnant, are planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. These life changes can negatively affect the results of CoolSculpting treatment.
CoolSculpting is not a solution for obesity. Instead, it is an effective spot-contouring treatment for those last few inches of pinchable fat. Because of this, it is ideal for patients who are near or at their ideal weight.
Coolsculpting is a great solution to remove stubborn fat from various parts of the body, including the abdomen, thighs, knees, hips, back, and buttocks.
During your consultation with Doctors Shah and Centeno, your health condition will be evaluated, as will your complete medical history.You will discuss your medications, allergies, and any past procedures.
This consultation will involve a discussion of the details of the procedure, and any questions you have will be answered. You can also look at before-and-after photos at this time.
The CoolSculpting Procedure
At the start of the treatment, a warming gel pad is placed on the treatment area. The CoolSculpting applicator is then placed on the region. A vacuum is used to hold the fatty tissue in place.You may feel mild pinching and tugging.
The applicator delivers precise cooling to the targeted fat. Over time, the treatment area will start to feel numb due to intense cooling. CoolSculpting leaves the skin in the treated area unharmed.
The destroyed fat cells are metabolized by the body and eliminated gradually. The results of the treatment can be seen within around three weeks. After two to six months, full results will be evident.
Get In Touch for a Consultation
Doctors Bivik Shah and Robert Centeno will be happy to tell you more about CoolSculpting during a consultation. To set up your consultation, contact our office today.
What does Coolsculpting do?
- It’s a Freeze away the fat with CoolSculpting®—a revolutionary, FDA-approved procedure administered at the hands of our experienced medical professionals. (Learn More)
- Get rid of unwanted fat in targeted areas – Click here to see before and after Pictures
- Works on just about every area of the body – (Find out if you’re a candidate?)
- Non- Surgical – that’s right, no scars, cuts, or anything invasive
- Permanent Reduction of Fat – Yes, as long as you maintain your weight, the fat will be gone forever!
- No Downtime – you can go back to your life right after the procedure
Columbus Institute of Plastic Surgery is your best option for Coolsculpting. Here’s why:
- We are the experts! – We are plastic surgeons, so if Coolsculpting is not right for you, we’ll tell you!
- FREE CONSULTATION!!
- Our pricing is similar to everyone (Learn More)
- We have the newest Coolsculpt Techniology – This lets you have your procedure in HALF the time!
- Plastic Surgeon supervision – all aspects of the consultation and treatment will be managed and supervised by a plastic surgeon!