Women can achieve elegant, glamorous, effortless beauty with our treatments.
Get Instant Free Access To:
Fresh Beauty Trends Exclusive Promotions & VIP Events New Product Announcements
Broad Band Light (BBL) Skin Treatment Columbus
“No-Downtime” Sciton Broad Band Light (BBL) treatment can dramatically improve your skin in many ways!
Sciton Broad Band Light (BBL) treatments effectively treat a broad variety of skin conditions comfortably and with no downtime.
Why chose the Columbus Institute of Plastic Surgery for your Sciton BBL treatments?
As a board-certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized training in cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Dr. Shah focuses his practice exclusively on enhancing your quality of life by improving your appearance. Years of experience, aesthetic skills, and outstanding staff will all be brought to bear on your condition. Together, our team will leave “no stone unturned” in our quest to deliver the very best care and a superlative patient experience.
What exactly is the Sciton BBL (Broad Band Light) treatment?
- “Best-in-class” device used to effectively treat a variety of skin conditions efficiently, safely, and with no downtime
- treatment wand emits a broad spectrum of light and a variety of filters are used to treat different conditions while protecting the normal surrounding skin
- the device also cools the normal skin to prevent injury, keep the procedure safe, and eliminate the need for recovery or after-treatment care
How do Sciton BBL treatments eliminate your skin blemishes?
Sciton BBL or Broad Band Light is one of the most efficient and powerful devices of its class available on the market. This advanced technology allows your surgeon to effectively treat a wide variety of skin conditions and blemishes without injuring the skin.
The gentle nature of the treatment means that there is no downtime associated with the treatment. You can return immediately to your daily routine at home and work.
The treatment uses the largest treatment head available on the market to quickly and gently heat the upper layers of your skin. The different wavelengths of light target different areas of the skin to either close blood vessels, eliminate pigment, or stimulate cells to produce new collagen. Recent studies suggest that repeated BBL treatments may even delay or reverse the signs of aging of the skin. For additional information on this important new study visit: http://foreveryoungbbl.com/
What skin conditions does the Sciton BBL treat?
- freckles, sun spots, age spots, and pigmented lesions
- small blood vessels and red spots
- redness of rosacea
- uneven skin tone
- unwanted hair on the face and body
- active acne
What can I expect with my Sciton BBL treatments?
- patients typically get 1-8 treatments depending on what condition is being treated and how much improvement is the desire
- treatment feels like rubber band snaps even without any topical numbing cream and is over in minutes
- mild redness of skin resolves within hours of treatment
- pigmented lesions may become darker and flake before fading
- skin will appear smoother, more even, and vibrant
- may wear make-up immediately and return to all activities the same day
- sun avoidance and sunscreen are recommended
How Much Does BBL Skin Treatment Cost?
The cost for BBL Skin Treatment will depend on several factors. The number of sessions will influence the final price, as will the severity of the cosmetic issues being addressed.
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule your consultation for BBL Skin Treatment in Columbus – contact Columbus Institute of Plastic Surgery and set up your appointment. During your appointment, you will be able to ask questions and bring up any concerns you may have about the procedure. Contact us today to get the look you’ve always wanted!
Related Blog Posts
WE OFFER STATE-OF-THE-ART BBL HAIR REMOVAL
Men and women often find it tedious to remove hair from their body on a regular basis. BBL (BroadBand Light) hair removal may be the permanent solution for this problem… Read More