Juvederm Voluma Columbus
Juvederm Voluma can help you defy gravity by restoring lost facial volume and lifting the cheeks for a more youthful look!
Juvederm Voluma filler for cheek volume restoration and facial rejuvenation.
Why choose the Columbus Institute of Plastic Surgery for your Juvederm Voluma injections to lift your cheeks and restore volumme?
Dr Shah is an expert injector! We understand that getting a treatment to improve the appearance of your face is a big deal! Making sure that you make the best choice and get excellent outcomes is even more critical with facial treatments. Our doctors have decades of experience with the widest spectrum of facial fillers and the highest level of training on the anatomy of the face the effects of aging. Our doctors teach other doctors how to safely and effectively treat patients with injectable fillers. Come find out what a difference experience and expertise can make on your results!
Are you concerned about sunken looking cheeks and sagging skin of the face?
- Loss of facial volume of the face, skin and its supporting structures can cause premature drooping of the skin and a gaunt, aged look
- These facial deppressions are the end point of the face's fat, collagen and hyaluronic acid structure and volume going away over time
- Possible surgical treatments include a facelift, midface lift, fat injections, cheek implants but these procedures come with some downtime and recovery period.
- Injectable fillers like Juvederm Voluma are a temporary way to instantly restore volume to the midface and lift the cheeks with little or no downtime.
- Juvederm Voluma lasts for up to two years once optimal correction has been achieved.
- Juvederm Voluma injections are comfortably performed in the office with just topical numbing cream
How does Juvederm Voluma work?
Juvederm Voluma is the first FDA approved hyaluronic acid facial filler for age related volume loss of the face The hyaluronic acid gel, which contains lidocaine for comfort during injection, is carefully injected into the deep tissues of the cheek to instantly restore volume, cause contour correction and a subtle lift of the cheeks. It restores natural volume lost during the aging process. By restoring this volume and lifting the skin, the apprearance of your flat cheeks, cheek depressions, cheek contour, cheek skin sag and facial contour are dramatically improved. A topical numbing cream is applied before treatment, then the skin is cleansed. The area is iced for additional comfort and to decrease bruising. The filler is then injected into the deep tissues of the cheek area. You see instant volumizing of the cheeks, improved contour and a subtle lifting of the apple of your cheeks depending on the amount that is injected! Most patients get minimal swelling which resolves in a day or two with icing. While bruising can occur, it is uncommon with the treatment protocol that we use.
Is Juvederm Voluma safe to use?
- Juviderm Voluma is the first FDA approved, specially crosslinked hyaluronic acid filler for deep tissue injection in the cheeks for age related volume loss
- Juvederm Voluma is a carefully manufactured product which is a naturally occurring substance in our own skin and tissues
- It has a very low risk of allergic reaction in millions of patients treated
- The side effects of treatment are typically mild and shortlived
- Juviderm Voluma is reversible
What are the side effects of Juviderm Voluma?
The side effects of Juvederm Voluma are typically mild to moderate in nature. The most commonly experienced side effects include injection site redness, pain firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, itching or discoloration. These side effects typically resolved within 2-4 weeks or less in the vast majority of cases.
For more information about how Juviderm Voluma can restore lost facial volume, lift the cheeks and rejuvenate the face, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org