Non-Surgical Nose Job Columbus
You can have a Nose Job without surgery, scars, recovery and for less!
No-Surgery-Nose-Job with injectable fillers to improve your nose.
Why chose the Columbus Institute of Plastic Surgery for your No-Surgery-Nose-Job?
- Dr Shah is a board certified Plastic Surgeon
- They have specialized training in cosmetic surgery and non-surgical treatments of the nose, face, breasts and body
- Because cosmetic surgery & aesthetic medicine is all they do...they deliver the best results that you have come to expect
- Years of experience and thousands of happy patients have given the experienced you need for your best results.
- They consider caring for you an honor…so you will be treated with the utmost care and respect
What is a No-Surgery-Nose-Job?
- Non-surgical procedure
- Local anesthesia only
- No downtime
- Fillers used to correct nasal deformities
- Maintenance required
How does a No-Surgery-Nose-Job work?
A No-Surgery-Nose-Job is an in office procedure performed under local anesthesia. This 30-60 minute procedure is performed by first cleansing and numbing the skin with numbing cream. An injectable filler like Juviderm, Restylane or Radiesse is injected beneath the skin and above the bone to correct certain deformities of the nose like a weak bridge or tip or to hide a small bump of the nose. It cannot make a large nose smaller or a wide nose narrower. Because fillers are approved for wrinkles and folds of the face, this is considered an “off-label” use by the FDA. There is very little swelling or discomfort and patients see the excellent results immediately. There is no recovery associated with the procedure.
Who is a good candidate for a No-Surgery-Nose-Job?
- Patients who do not want the cost, downtime or recovery associated with surgery
- Patients who have a weak or flat bridge and tip
- Patients who need just a bit more tip projection
- Patients who have a minor bump of the top of the nose
- Patients who have contour irregularities of the nose associated with trauma or previous surgery
- Patients of African American, African or Asian descent
How do I know if I am a good candidate for a No-Surgery-Nose Job?
Send us a picture of your nose from the front and side view to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick opinion from our doctors on whether you are a candidate for a No-Surgery-Nose-Job!!
Can I go back to work after a No-Surgery-Nose-Job?
- Yes you can!
- The No-Surgery-Nose-Job has little to no recovery associated with the treatment.
- Minor swelling of the nose is the most common side effect, but it is not usually noticeable.
- Most patients return to their normal activities immediately after treatment.
Can I try out a No-Surgery-Nose-Job if I am considering surgery?
The No-Surgery-Nose-Job is a great way to find out how changing the appearance of your nose will affect the overall balance and appearance of your face. We know that you will love the great results of your No-Surgery-Nose-Job! This short procedure can be used as a test run for more permanent changes delivered by surgery. Once you get the results you want, you can continue with injections once a year, or move on to surgery.
What other procedures should I consider if I am considering a No-Surgery-Nose-Job?
For additional information about the No-Surgery-Nose-Job, contact us at email@example.com