Restylane Silk Columbus
Restylane Silk can erase those visible lip lines and plump your thinned out lips naturally without surgery!
Correct lip lines, smoker’s lines and thin lips with Restylane Silk.
Why choose us for your Restylane Silk Injections?
- At the Columbus Institute of Plastic Surgery our highly trained staff and doctor focus exclusively on cosmetic treatments of the face breast and body.
- Dr Shah combines the best training in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery with years of experience and thousands of happy patients to deliver consistently superior results.
- Cosmetic Surgery & treatments of the face are both an art and a science, so you should chose the best doctors to deliver the best results you can achieve
- We are meticulous and caring, so we will work tirelessly to give you the best outcomes.
What is Restylane Silk?
Restylane Silk is one of the newest products in a family of hyaluronic acid fillers used to correct lip lines and lip volume loss by injection. Restylane Silk contains smaller molecules of the well known hyaluronic acid product giving it its unique filling characteristics with smooth results. The Restylane family of fillers have been in use for over 21 years and over 15 million patients have been treated worldwide with excellent outcomes.
How does Restylane Silk work?
Restylane Silk is an injectable filler gel that is used to replace lost volume due to aging of the face. As one ages, collagen, hyaluronic acids and the structural support of the skin diminishes. This can lead to sagging of the facial tissues, wrinkles, folds and depressions. Muscle activity around the mouth can also lead to lost volume and increased lines of expression. Restylane Silk is used to restore this lost volume and structure, instantly plumping the lips and improving the appearance of fine facial lines and wrinkles around the mouth. The product is manufactured form of natural substances found in the skin and have a very good safety profile. With time the body absorbs the product and your folds or wrinkles return to baseline, but do not worsen.
How long does Restylane Silk last?
The amount of time that Restylane Silk lasts depends on the amount of product used and the location of injections. In the nasolabial folds or smile lines and cheeks, the products last 9-12 months. This means that you only have to have treatments once a year. If injected around the mouth, the product lasts for 6-8 months.
Are there any side effects to Restylane Silk treatments?
The most commonly reported side effects to treatment with Restylane Silk are redness, swelling, bruising, tenderness, and itching at the injection site. Most side effects are mild to moderate and usually resolve within a week.
What areas of the face can you treat with Restylane Silk?
- Restylane Silk is typically used to treat facial wrinkles around the mouth and cheeks and to restore lip volume.
- The product can be utilized in other areas of the face if your doctor feels that the benefits outweigh the risks, but this is considered an off-label application by the FDA
For more information on Restylane Silk, contact us at email@example.com