Juvederm XC can instantly smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles around the mouth without surgery!
Juvederm XC hyaluronic acid facial filler for moderate to severe facial wrinkles-Columbus.
Why choose Dr Shah for your Juvederm XC facial injections?
We understand that getting a treatment to improve the appearance of your face can be quite nerve wracking! After all, everyone sees your face on a daily basis. Making sure that you make the correct choice and get the best possible outcome is even more critical with facial treatments…even if it is a non-surgical treatment. Our doctors have decades of experience with the widest spectrum of facial fillers and the highest level of training on the anatomy of the face the effects of aging. Our doctors teach other doctors how to safely and effectively treat patients with injectable fillers. Come find out what a difference experience and expertise can make on your results!
Are you bothered by smile lines (parentheses), lip lines or marionette lines?
- Facial lines or wrinkles around the mouth can be very concerning to patients
- These lines are cuased by the skin's natural collagen and hyaluronic acid structure and volume going away over time
- There are multiple treatments available including skin care, lasers, chemical peels or surgery which are very effective but are either slow or require some down time
- Injectable fillers are a temporary way to instantly erase moderate to severe facial lines with only injections in the office with little to no downtime
- Juvederm XC lasts for up to a year after treatment once the wrinkle is optimally corrected
- It can be comfortably performed in the office and only your closest family or friends may even notice anything immediately after treatment
How does Juvederm XC work?
Juvederm XC is an FDA approved hyaluronic acid facial filler. The gel, which contains lidocaine for comfort during injection, is carefully injected into the moderate to severe facial wrinkles and depressions of the face. It restores natural volume lost during the aging process. By restoring this volume and lifting the skin, the apprearance of your smile lines, parentheses, nasolabial folds, lip lines, and marionette lines are dramatically improved. At the treatment, a topical numbing cream is applied, then the skin is cleansed. The area is iced for additional comfort and to decrease bruising. The filler is then injected. You see immediate improvement or erasing of the lines depending on the amount that is injected! Most patients get minimal swelling which resolves in a day or two with icing. While bruising can occur, it is uncommon with the treatment protocol that we use.
Is Juvederm XC safe to use?
- Juviderm XC is the first FDA approved, specially crosslinked hyaluronic acid filler for facial wrinkles
- Juvederm XC is a carefully manufactured product which is a naturally occurring substance in our own skin and tissues
- It has a very low risk of allergic reaction in millions of patients treated
- It is the #1 injectable filler in the U.S.
- The side effects of treatment are typically mild and shortlived
What are the side effects of Juviderm XC?
The side effects of Juvederm XC are typically mild to moderate in nature. The most commonly experienced side effects include injection site redness, pain firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, itching or discoloration. These side effects typically resolved within seven days or less in the vast majority of cases.
For more information about how Juviderm XC can erase your moderate to severe facial lines, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org